Publish 81.0.1

April 25, 2013 By: petra Category: General News

PatchNotesPosted by Bonnie Armstrong | 2013 Apr 24 20:02 -0400 GMT

We are publishing a new client tonight, after maintenance you will get the following on your shards.  European shards will see this tonight after your regular maintenance.

City Elections:

• City Stones have been placed on Siege, this will allow City Elections to occur on the first of June.

Bug Fixes
• Runes marked near certain crafter shops will no longer have incorrect default description
• Restored primary special move on Club to Shadow Strike.
• Corrected issue with certain veteran reward house add-ons placed by co-owners.
• Hit chance formula update: maximum hit chance is capped at 95% and minimum hit chance is capped 5%.

[ Discuss This Article ]

Comments are closed.