RunebookReturn to: UO:KR User Guide
Click on the gem next to the location you want to go to.
Click on one of the 6 options at the bottom of the book
– Drop Rune – Quite simple, it drops the rune you selected
– Recall (Charge) – Uses one of the recall charges that your book has to recall to the designated rune location.
– Recall (Spell) – Uses the recall spell (with reagents, or LRC suit) to recall to the designated rune location.
– Gate Travel – Uses the gate travel spell (with reagents, or LRC suit) to open a gate to the designated location.
– Sacred Journey – Uses the Chivalry spell Sacred Journey to take you to the designated location.
– Set Default – Sets the rune you have selected as the default rune for the book. This is so you can cast recall, gate or sacred journey and target the rune book and it will take you to the rune location that is set as default.
Last modified: March 26, 2011