Return to: Skills and Professions
- The act of hiding will make you invisible to other players.
- Shoving through someone who is hidden will give a message ‘You shove something invisible aside’.
- If you speak while you are hidden you reveal yourself.
- Players who take items from their own corpse while hiding will not be revealed. Looting other corpses while hidden will reveal the hider though.
- Hiding is not possible when in combat.
- Hiding is not possible when casting a spell.
- Better hiders only have to run a small distance before they are able to hide again after breaking off combat.
- The following skills will not unhide you when they are used: Detect Hidden, Item Identification, Anatomy, Arms Lore, Animal Lore, Evaluate Intelligence, Forensic Evaluation, and Poisoning.
- Hiders may take damage from area affect spells, monster aura affects and purple potions.
- If detected you will not be able to rehide for a duration based on your hiding skill
Last modified: September 25, 2011