Establishment Reviews & Interviews
- [News] Pirate Threat Eliminated! February 25, 2014 WildstarOn Friday, January 10th a special Governor’s Meeting was held to discuss the pirate threat to Serpent Holds.
A book was found near the boat with the following number series in it: 5220254204. It was suspected to be a set of coordinates or even a city name and orders were issued to have it deciphered.
It was ...
- [News] Governor’s Meeting January 4, 2014 January 19, 2014 WildstarOn Saturday, January 4, 2014, the December Governor’s Meeting was held at Blackthorn’s Castle.
King Blackthorn started the meeting with trouble in the city of Serpent’s Hold. It appears that pirates have made an appearance there and are causing trouble. There is concern that the pirates are intending to use Serpent’s Hold as a base of ...
- [News] Rising Lords of Virtue (RLV) Grand Opening Tavern Night January 19, 2014 Wildstar
On Friday, January 3, 2014, the Virtue Tavern & Distillery (RLV) had its grand opening. It is located in the Player Run Town, Island of Virtue (Virtue Island) ran by the guild, Rising Lords of Virtue. Baja’s newest township is located in the southwest corner of Malas. The nearest landmark is Hanse’s Hotel.
Gates were ...
- [News] Baja Christmas 2013 Holiday Shard Decorations January 19, 2014 WildstarAt West Britain Bank, Trammel, the fabulous Fern Goodfellow was singing her song “Seppo Baby”, which is based on the song “Santa Baby”. “Santa Baby” was originally recorded in 1953 by Eartha Kitt, but I suspect that Fern was inspired by the Madonna version from 1987.
Lyrics to “Seppo Baby”:
Seppo, baby, slip a rare pelt under ...
- [News] Baja 2013 Winter Holiday Themed House Decoration Contest Winners January 19, 2014 Wildstar
1st Place – Santa’s North Pole
2nd Place – Willie’s Shack
3rd Place – Jackie Blue
A scroll on a podium was placed in front of the winner’s houses proclaiming their accomplishment and they were also recognized at the Awards Hall in Malas.
Congratulations to the winners!
Santa’s North Pole
- [News] Baja Holiday Party 2013 January 5, 2014 WildstarOn Monday, December 23, 2013, a holiday party was held at the Skara Brae Faire Grounds in Felucca, so that all citizens could attend.
Before the events started, EM Crysania was given a special dress by Veral.
The first event was sharing favorite UO Christmas memories. EM Crysania shared the first one.
The next event was Polar Bear ...
- [News] Saving Winter Wonderland! January 5, 2014 Wildstar(This event was originally scheduled for the 21st)
The citizens of Baja received word on Thursday, December 19, 2013 to meet at West Britain Bank, Trammel. There we meet Wonderland Fairy who requested our assistance in saving the winter wonderland of Baja. Apparently snow fairies create the snow that blankets the ground this time of year. ...
- [News] December 2013 EM Trivia Contest January 5, 2014 WildstarEM Crysania hosted a trivia contest at the Rewards Museum in Malas on Saturday, December 7, 2013. She asked questions from several categories including the virtue system, Baja specific history questions, and general game questions and you had to answer in the form of a question (typos allowed – Thank goodness!).
Laura was the first to ...
- [News] Rat Queen Defeated! January 5, 2014 WildstarOn Saturday, November 30, 2013, we meet Grindylow the Hag at West Britain Bank, Trammel to resolve the city of Britain’s water issues.
We were directed to find the Old Rat Gardener located at the Poison Water Plant Garden in the Rat Village Ruins located near the Sacrifice Shrine in Ilshenar.
The Old Rat Gardener was very ...
- [News] Rat Queen Poisons City Water? November 30, 2013 WildstarIt appears the rumors King Blackthorn mentioned at the Governor’s Meeting about the Rat Queen plans appear to be true. The water supply of Britain has been poisoned and citizens are falling ill.
We meet with Grindylow at West Britain Bank on Saturday, November 23, 2013 where she brought this situation to the attention of the ...
- [News] State of the Realm Address, November 16, 2013 November 24, 2013 WildstarKing Blackthorn’s Speech:
Tonight I have asked you to gather here for a State of the Realm address. As you all know, The Eight Virtue cities and Vesper have been viscously attacked. Attacked by invaders put upon us by Minax. She has used powerful magic to create the lighthouses that bring her evil minions into our ...
- [News] Governor’s Meeting for November 2013 November 24, 2013 WildstarThe Governor’s Meeting with King Blackthorn was held on November 9, 2013 in the normal place. These meetings are open to the public but only the governors are allowed to speak unless an individual is recognized by King Blackthorn. If a citizen of a Virtue city or Vesper has a concern or question, they need ...
- [News] Baja Shard Olympics Results November 24, 2013 WildstarOn Saturday, November 9, 2013, the Baja Shard Olympics for 2013 were held. The event was hosted by Natalya and sponsored by Brooklyn, Governor of Trinsic.
The first event was Mage Poker, which was held in one of the farms on the Northern Jhelom Island, Trammel. The goal was to match the five summoned creatures that ...
- [News] All Hallow’s Eve Party in Umbra November 3, 2013 Wildstar
First up at the party was a costume contest. Even EM Crysania showed up in costume. Participants were asked to stand on a wooden floor. The following seven people entered and dressed up as: TOBY – Pirate, Xelious Norwood – Green Jolly Rancher, Mama Faith – Wonder Woman, WildStar – A Monk, An Vas Zu ...
- [News] Strange happenings in Umbra in October November 3, 2013 Wildstar
Umbra cannot be described as “normal” at the best of times; however, during this month of October it is even stranger than before. Death Taker and his Death Mare, who is pulling a wagon, suddenly appeared near the city moongate. This Death Taker claims to have “the “kiss” of Death” and has a list of ...
- [NEWS]Please welcome our newest Reporter! October 20, 2013 Lady TiaGood morning Baja! Please give a warm welcome to our newest reporter….Wildstar!! Wildstar has been doing a wonderful job of reporting the EM Events, so I felt it was high time to throw that “reporter” shackle around her neck!
- [EM News] Events for the Month of March March 11, 2013 WarderDragon3/16/13-A Irish Jig
Meet with Grindy for some St Patricks Day Fun!
Meet Baja Awards Hall- 7pm PST
3/23/13-Twinkle Twinkle Little….
The Mystery of the stars continues..Meet Grindylow at
West Brit Bank-7pm PST
3/30/13-March Fish Weigh-in/White Net Toss
Meet Capt’n Armondo at New Magincia Docks, 7pm PST
The Fish for March are- Yellow Tail Barracuda and Great Barracuda!
- [EM News] “Best Shot in the Realms Tournement.” February 28, 2013 WarderDragonBest Shot in the Realms
Do you have that “keeneye”? Shoot a arrow with deadly aim? Come out to the Awards hall Saturday 3/2 and Try your hand at being the Best shot in the Realm! Bows will be provided !
Best Shot in the Realm
Time: 7pm Pst
Where: Baja Awards Hall
1st, 2nd, and 3rd ...
- [RP News] Kingdom of Dawn Announces Book Contest Winners February 17, 2013 WarderDragonKingdom of Dawn 15th Anniversary Player-Written Book Contest Winners!
The Kingdom of Dawn would like to thank the judges, who shall remain anonymous, and the contestants who entered the contest. A total of six (6) books entries were received on the theme of Perseverance. Only five (5) were judged as Freedom! by Fern Goodfellow was a ...
- [EM News] Player Memorials February 9, 2013 WarderDragonTonight after the event, it was discussed about player memorials. What I would like to do, is find out the locations of any player memorials on Baja. If you know of any, would you please email me with the Name on the memorial stone , Coordinates, and a general location. You may leave a book ...
- [EM News] February Events February 5, 2013 WarderDragonUpcoming February Events for your viewing and planning pleasure!
2/9/13- Innocent until proven Guilty- Meet Grindylow at WBB 7pm PST
Is she or isn’t she guilty? Help Grindylow prove her innocence!
2/13/13- Lonely Hart Club- Meet Grindylow at WBB- 7pm PST
He’s lonely, he’s shy, he’s in love. Help Dexter the great Hart
secure the Hart of his dreams!
2/23/13- The ...
- [EM News] “Innocent Until Proven Guilty” by EM Crysania February 5, 2013 WarderDragonAfter a run in with that crazy Evil Minion of Love, Grindylow found herself in a delemia.(again) Some thought she had a hand in what ever was happening to the creatures of Sosoria, just because the Evil Minion had come to her to mix up a batch of what she thought was a Love potion. ...
- [EM News] “Where the Wild Things Play.” January 30, 2013 WarderDragonThe creatures are stirring, confused and disturbed. What can be the reason?
Meet Grindylow at WBB tomorrow night (1/ 31/13) at 7pm to see what shes
Meet: West Brit Bank Tram
Time: 7pm PST
- [RP News] The Kingdom of Dawn: 15th Anniversary Events January 27, 2013 WarderDragonKingdom of Dawn 15th Anniversary Events
Friday, February 8, 2013 – Grand Tour of Avalon & The Kingdom of Dawn. The tour will start at 7 PM PST (10 PM EST). Both cities are located in Felucca so please take the appropriate actions to safeguard items and pets you do not want to lose. Gates will ...
- [EM News] “Do You Dare?” January 24, 2013 WarderDragonAre you afraid of the dark? Things that go bump, slash and bite? Do you think you are tough? Come join in the “Maze of Death”. Guaranteed not to be pretty! Take on the Monsters of the Maze….if you Dare!
Where: Maze of Darkness at Baja Awards Hall
Time: 7pm Pst
- [RP News] The Kingdom of Dawn Announces 15th Anniversary Book Contest January 24, 2013 WarderDragonKingdom of Dawn 15th Anniversary Player-Written Book Contest
The Kingdom of Dawn, which is a player-run city located east of Dungeon Wrong in Felucca, will be celebrating its 15th Anniversary on Friday, February 11, 2013. One of the events that we are holding is an annual player-written book contest. The theme for this contest is perseverance. ...
- [EM News] “Monthly Fishing Tales.” January 24, 2013 WarderDragonYou can find the original post here.
…this *spreads hands 2 foot apart* ….big I tell ya!
“Arggh me landlubbers! After considerin’ ye can cast a rod very well,here be the low down on the monthly fishin jamboree!
1) Each month 2 types fish will be chosen to fish for.
2) From 1st of month-thru end of the month ...
- [EM News] “A Fisherman’s Tale.” January 16, 2013 WarderDragon“Argh ye landlubbers”, said Capt’n Armondo, ” who be ye to say you’re the best fishermen in these here lands? Prove ye selves worth of that name! Bear me proof!
Startin’ today.(1/16). ye will have till the sunsets on the Saturday (1/19) to prove ye are! Now to prove ye selves, ‘ere’s what ye need to ...
- [RP News] Sea Witch Tavern – The Last Hurrah – Tonight at 8:00 PM PST / 11:00 PM EST January 4, 2013 WarderDragonSea Witch Tavern – The Last Hurrah
Circe wanted me to pass along the message.
The Sea Witch Tavern is closing its doors. The establishment will be hosting its last tavern night tonight at 8:00 PM PST / 11:00 PM EST. Located in Northern Magincia. Come share in the memories.
- [EM News] “Saving Grindylow.” January 4, 2013 WarderDragonGrindylow is in trouble (again)!!! This time it seems to be quite serious!
She has been kidnapped and being held hostage until she comes up with what her captors want!
The Hunt to bring Grindy back to safety will begin Saturday Jan 5th at 7pm PST.
Meet at West Brit bank in Trammel for more information!
Event: Saving Grindylow
- [EM News] “Holidays and Friends.” December 20, 2012 WarderDragonAs you know, we are all busy during the holiday season, hence the light event schedule for this month. Don’t worry, we’ll be back in full swing come January. I would like for all of us to gather in Magincia in the public gardens Saturday, December 22 at 7pm PST for a night of fellowship ...
- [EM News] Gringles and the Misfits December 6, 2012 WarderDragonGringles the Goblin had a secret desire. He wanted to be one of Santa’s helpers! He had asked Santa several times before..but Santa knowing how mischievous little goblins can be..was having doubts. The holidays were fast approaching and Gringles knew things were in full swing at Santa’s shop. Maybe now was the time to ask ...
- [EM News] Meet & Greet (and Egg) November 29, 2012 WarderDragonMeet & Greet (and Egg)
I haven’t had a “formal” meet & greet in quite a while, so it’s time!
Any questions or concerns will be addressed at this time.
Time: 7pm PST
EM Hall in Britain
Also if you got the reward drop of the “Golden Turkey Egg” from the event on the 24th of Nov. Please ...
- [EM News] “A Time For Feasting” by EM Crysania November 21, 2012 WarderDragonStanding back admiring her work, Grindylow gave a small nod of satisfaction
“Perfect!” she said to herself. Walking up the line of tables, she had a smile of pride on her face. “Finally! No mishaps, perfect table, good food,(which she didn’t cook) and soon good friends!” she giggled.
There had been no sight or sound of the ...
- [EM News] “Sharing and Rejoicing” November 9, 2012 WarderDragonTo help out citizens in Skara Brae and in a time of thanks, the King has sent a shipment of food to help as the citizens get back on their feet. He has even sent the prize turkey meant for the castle dinner! Rumor has it the Orc’s are on a rampage and are attacking ...
- [EM News] Night of the Walking Dead October 30, 2012 WarderDragon
‘Tis all Hallow’s Eve, the graves are stirring. Moonglow has transformed into a fright. On this night of Darkness, creatures stir, Crypt crawlers, Rotten cadavers, Brain fiends and Dem Bones that walk the streets, looking for their next victim to ravish.
Screams can be heard as innocent people succumb to these evils and become one with ...
- Celebrate 15 Years with us! October 20, 2012 Lady Tia
Tomorrow we are all a part of history! The majority of us know how old Stratics is and here are some interesting facts Stratics.
Stratics will be hosting a Livestream tomorrow at 2:00pm EST, 1:00 pm CST, 11:00 am PST and 7:00 pm BST and the thread to share their own memories.
Stratics encourages anyone interested to ...
- [EM News] Invasion of the Pumpkin Snatchers October 18, 2012 WarderDragonLooking out over the fields, he wasn’t happy.He wasn’t happy at all. The NERVE of them! His beautiful creations..destroyed! All for the sake of a trivial trinket that the pumpkins held. Blustering and huffing he set off back to his workshop. He knew what he would do. He would catch them in the act and ...
- [EM News] Baja’s Oktoberfest / Halloween Faire October 18, 2012 WarderDragonBaja Oktoberfest/Halloween Fall Festival!
A gentle breeze rustling the dry cornstalks.
A sound is heard, a goblin walks.
A harvest moon suffers a black cat’s cry.
Oh’ do the witches fly!
Bonfire catches a pumpkins gleem.
Rejoice, it’s Halloween!
-Richard Anderson © Copyright 1998
Announcing the Oktoberfest/Halloween Fall Faire! Come bring your spookiest self and have some fun!! Enjoy the food and drink! ...
- [EM News] Grindylow’s Mishap October 11, 2012 WarderDragonGrindylow looked at the order book lying on the counter. Her eyes widened at the size of the orders of goblins and ghoolies needed for the Halloween rush. She glanced over at Grizelda who was working feverishly, tossing bits and pieces from jars into the big cauldron, while muttering under her breath the spells to ...
- [EM News] Town Guards October 9, 2012 WarderDragonTown Guards, Your presence is requested on Wed. Oct 10th, 2012 at 6:45pm PST in the Throne room at Castle Blackthorn. Please come in full dress uniform.
- [EM News] A New Beginning October 8, 2012 WarderDragonA New Beginning
The time has come for a new beginning. You are cordially invited to Castle Blackthorn Wed. Oct 10th to witness the crowning of a new King.
Time: 7pm PST
Meet: Castle Blackthorn in the Throne Room
- [EM News] Baja’s 15th Anniversary Bash September 27, 2012 WarderDragonBaja’s 15th Anniversary Bash
For those of us who can’t make it to the bash in Fairfax, we will have our own party and rock it the Baja way!
Come share your memories, tell some stories, have some food and drink! Lets get together and enjoy the evening!
Time: 7pm pst
Where: Baja Museum and Awards Hall
- [RP News] The Haunted House Deco Contest September 23, 2012 WarderDragon
The Kingdom of Dawn is sponsoring a Halloween House Decoration Contest this year. The prize is going to be a Europa Gold Harpsichord Deed. This contest is only for houses on the Baja Shard. The winner will be announced at the October Fest that EM Crysania is planning (date unknown at this time but she ...
- [EM Event] “Unity Once More” September 21, 2012 WarderDragon“Unity Once More”
Walking through the vineyard, the old Captain nodded his head at the Monks tending the grapes. His walk took him north towards the west tip of land that jutted out into the sea. Reaching his destination, he knelt laying a rose on the tomb of his departed Queen, bowing his head for ...
- [EM News] Trial of the Instigator September 18, 2012 WarderDragon
Trial of the Instigator
He watched through the bars of his jail cell, as the hooded man was escorted in.
The man stood in front of his cell in silence. The Instigator could not see his features in the shadow of the hood, but knew who he was none the less.
“What are you doing here?” he ...
- [EM News] The Instigator September 13, 2012 WarderDragonThe Instigator
Dupre sat quietly for a moment, looking out at the men going through their early morning drill practice. The news he had just learned was disturbing to say the least. Someone was stirring up troubles between the cities to fatten their own purse, with no regard to the anguish they were causing. He ...
- [EM Fiction] “Seven Days In.” September 4, 2012 WarderDragon
Grindylow looked anxiously at the calender. The words spoken on the night of the Blue Moon kept running through her head. In Seven days time it must be spoken…
She had gone back to where the Blue Moon was, and had found it shattered and of no use. Bendis was there when she arrived, picking up ...
- [EM Event] By the Light of the Blue Moon August 31, 2012 WarderDragonThe Tomes spoke of Moons and alignments. Does the Blue Moon hold a key to the repair of the moongate?
Perhaps a search for the Blue Moon will result in more information!
Meet: Grindylow at West Brit Bank
Time: 7pm PST
- [EM Event] Moongate Research August 28, 2012 WarderDragonMoongate Research
Moonstones, Blackrock, and Gates oh my! What does the ancient ritual tomes spell out? Are these needed items for the repair of Honor Moongate?
There are words written in a ancient language included in the tomes. What are these mysterious words? What do they reveal?
Meet Grindylow the Hag at West Britain Bank to help ...