The Governor’s Meeting with King Blackthorn was held on November 9, 2013 in the normal place. These meetings are open to the public but only the governors are allowed to speak unless an individual is recognized by King Blackthorn. If a citizen of a Virtue city or Vesper has a concern or question, they need to go through their governor (with the obvious exception of those cities that do not have governors).
Items discussed at the meeting included:
- A request for a runebook to the Governor Offices in Luna. Governor WildStar of New Magincia stated that she had already made one up and would make a copy of it.
- The need for citizens to work together during the invasion of the cities. Some governors stated concerned that it.
- Governors reported on the state of their cities.
- The King mentioned rumors of the Rat Queen having plans regarding poison.
- Governor Daena Targeryen of Vesper requested the position of Sheriff for her city.
Governor Shadow Shott of Jhelom also announced at the meeting was that the guild Rising Lords of Virtue (RLV)’s player run-city had achieved township status. It is The Island of Virtue and is located in Malas next to what used to be known as the township of Hearthfire. Congratulations to the newest township!
Also of interest was A Wisp (player character) that seemed to have much to say but as their language is not understood, it is not known what it was trying to say.