23 Aug 2012 14:26:33 EST
We have corrected the following issues on the Origin shard:
- Infected gargoyles will no longer spawn.
- The raiders will no longer spawn in Ilshenar and/or Malas.
- Players should no longer be teleported into invalid locations when answering the Call to Arms.
- Players should no longer be ejected from the Despise boss encounter if they enter specific regions of Despise Level 4.
- Negative karma inhabitants of Despise will no longer aggress onto negative karma players, however they will still fight back if attacked.
- Andros and Adrian encounter changes
- There should now be a leash on their wisp lieutenants.
- There should now be a 5 minutes notification before the Doom Spell is casted.
- Players will now be given 5 minutes to loot and will no longer be teleported back to their base immediately after the encounter.
- If a players possessed minion is conscripted more than 1 minute after Call to Arms is answered, they will not be transported to the battlefield and will need to wait until the next Call to Arms is called.
- Conscriptions will only be accepted for one minute after the Call to Arms. If you conscript after a Call to Arms is answered, then you will have to wait until the next Call to Arms.
- When players fail to slay Andros or Adrian the Doom Spell will now be cast properly.