Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance
Return to: Towns and Guilds News
|The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance
||Townships & Community
|Master / Mistress – WarderDragon
…in tandem with the Guild Leaders of the Baja Roleplaying Alliance [BRPA] / Baja Roleplaying Community [BRC]…
…and the Owners of the Sea Witch and Golden Brew Taverns.
Kingdom of Dawn
Village of Avalon
Protectorate of Yew
Village of Golden
RP Alliance Forums
The Hooded Crow Inn [Fiction]
The Black Library [Historical]
* The Sea Witch Tavern
Friday at 8:00 PM PST.
* The Cats Lair Tavern
See Baja Stratics News for
Cats Lair Dates and Times.
RP News and Events
Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance
- [RP News] Kingdom of Dawn Announces Book Contest Winners February 17, 2013 WarderDragonKingdom of Dawn 15th Anniversary Player-Written Book Contest Winners!
The Kingdom of Dawn would like to thank the judges, who shall remain anonymous, and the contestants who entered the contest. A total of six (6) books entries were received on the theme of Perseverance. Only five (5) were judged as Freedom! by Fern Goodfellow was a ...
- [RP News] The Kingdom of Dawn: 15th Anniversary Events January 27, 2013 WarderDragonKingdom of Dawn 15th Anniversary Events
Friday, February 8, 2013 – Grand Tour of Avalon & The Kingdom of Dawn. The tour will start at 7 PM PST (10 PM EST). Both cities are located in Felucca so please take the appropriate actions to safeguard items and pets you do not want to lose. Gates will ...
- [RP News] The Kingdom of Dawn Announces 15th Anniversary Book Contest January 24, 2013 WarderDragonKingdom of Dawn 15th Anniversary Player-Written Book Contest
The Kingdom of Dawn, which is a player-run city located east of Dungeon Wrong in Felucca, will be celebrating its 15th Anniversary on Friday, February 11, 2013. One of the events that we are holding is an annual player-written book contest. The theme for this contest is perseverance. ...
- [RP News] Sea Witch Tavern – Friday Nights at 8:00 PM PST / 11:00 PM EST. April 18, 2012 WarderDragon
- [EM / RP News] The Handfasting Ceremony of Lynne Zellinous and Valek Typhoon. March 19, 2012 WarderDragonThe Handfasting Ceremony of Lynne Zellinous and Valek Typhoon
You are cordially invited to witness the spiritual binding of Lynne Zellinous and Valek Typhoon.
Event: Handfasting Ceremony.
Date: Wednesday, March 21st 2012.
Time: 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST.
Location: The New Magincian Gazebo.
Reception at the Sea Witch to follow.
- [RP News] Between a rock and a Taliesin February 24, 2012 Bryelle VaughnBare feet tread lightly across the abyssal dock. Smiling to the dolphin as it flipped and twisted in the water she made her way across the boards. Cecilie was generally fashionably late for appointments. As the muses would have it, she was the early one this time. Her skirt drifted and bounced as she walked. ...
- [RP News] Silent Sojourn – Dying for Love. February 22, 2012 WarderDragonSilent Sojourn: Dying for Love
Word on the street is a marriage is coming, between Claudia Drusilla of Hearthfire, and the long lost brother of Elladan.
On Tuesday, people gathered at the Eternal Flame of Aino, to honor the fallen Uba Ptah Mun, whom some claim was murdered in cold blood at the hands of the vicious ...
- [RP News] Aeons of Malignance: Restitution – Wednesday, February 15th at 7:00 PM PST. February 11, 2012 WarderDragonAeons of Malignance: Restitution
Senator Fern Goodfellow
Highlord of Britannia
Event: The High Lords of Britannia – at the behest of Senator Goodfellow – are calling for citizens to gather on the Isle of J’helom to distribute food and supplies to the Valorians.
Purpose: Rogue Traders that had once served Britannia and its Immortal Lord have turned against it. ...
- [RP News] Aeons of Malignance: Anarchism February 11, 2012 WarderDragonAeons of Malignance: Anarchism
At the behest of Senator Goodfellow, the High Lords of Britannia held a public forum to discuss and debate the meaning of the recent riots and the incidence of anarchism that has ensued.
For those unaware, the past weeks have been filled with violence, as citizens and radicals disillusioned with the Britannian and ...
- [EM Fiction] “A New Adventure for an Old Chap…” February 3, 2012 WarderDragon“A New Adventure for an Old Chap…”
The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.
It was a cold winter day as the Captain raced against the harsh wind through the woods of Britain. Despite the chill, beads of ...
Last modified: August 6, 2012